If any of the following applies to you, you are over spending.
- Where did my money go? How come there is only $50 left in my checking account?
- Starbucks has become your best friend. You visit Starbucks more often than you visit your parents living 2 blocks away.
- Using coupons to shop groceries and ending up with a bunch of items you don’t really need.
- Relying on the 0% balance transfer offers. Playing the balance transfer game by deferring the debts from one offer to another.
- Relying on the 0% credit card purchase offer to purchase items you don’t really need or take that extravagant and impulsive trip, and unable to pay off the entire balance before the offer term expires.
- Succumbing to the peer pressure and trying to keep up with others. Jessica just bought an Apple watch. I want one, too.
- Shopaholic. Buying the newest and trendiest items is irresistible.