Bitcoin continued its relentless decline on Monday to a new 2-month low of $7,200.
Fundamentally, the negative sentiment continued to worsen.
- India is considering whether to ban on the cryptocurrencies.
- Bitfinex was accused to have used Tether to manipulate the Bitcoin prices.
- South Korea implemented new rules to ban any anonymous trading account of the cryptocurrencies and imposed a 24%+ taxe on the exchanges.
- Facebook said on Tuesday that it was banning ads that promoted cryptocurrencies.
- Microsoft and Stripe have decided not to provide a payment platform for Bitcoin because of the rising transaction costs and huge price volatility.
- Discover, Bank of America, Citi, etc. have banned using their credit cards to buy any cryptocurrency.